Saturday, February 18, 2006

Message In a Bottle


Do you ever get that feeling where you want to throw something out there... But you don't really care if anyone finds it? I mean... you could say it to yourself. Or you could write it in your journal. But that's just not enough. It needs to go... It needs to be sent out to the great unknown. And maybe someone will find it. But how exciting that they would have the same wonder and amazement as you, the sender. What is the person feeling? why did they send this out? Sometimes I wish I could be the message. Put me in a bottle, throw me in the ocean, and let us see where I end up. Not literally of course... But why not!? I so just want to go out to the great unknown. Not knowing what waves might come. What storms might blow. Just waiting to see. But really I guess that is how life is anyway. We are a message sent out. We have a message... but are we keeping it in the bottle? Or are we opening up and sharing what is inside? This is all a little crazy and random I suppose. But I guess... I just wanted to throw it out there...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cefetymnfek http://buy-silagra.wikidot.com http://buy-erectalis.wikidot.com http://buy-suhagra.wikidot.com Cefetymnfek

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home